Terri Ann Armstrong
Short Story Contest
Suspense Magazine will begin the Fifth annual writing contest on
April 1, 2013!
Winners will receive the following:
1. All Stories must be in the suspense/thriller/mystery genre.
2. Stories must be at least 1,500 words and no more than 5,000.
You will be able to submit as many stories as you wish. Stories that
do not fall within that range will not be considered.
3. Stories must be submitted in the body of your email.
ATTACHMENTS WILL NOT BE OPENED.
4. Must have a valid email address, as this is how you will be
contacted if you win.
5. Contest runs from April 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013.
6. Winners will be announced in March/April 2014.
7. All stories will be judged by an independent panel.
8. All submissions may be posted on www.suspensemagazine.com
or within the pages of our print publication (at the discretion of our
editor). Do Not Submit if you require payment for your work.
9. Email all submissions to email@example.com.
10. Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. The Judges decisions are final.
12. All Stories must be original, any plagiarism will result in
disqualification of that story and no additional items will be
accepted from author.
Winners will be announced in
the April 2013 issue.
Thank you to everyone who
participated in the 2012